The safety of our patients and staff remains our number one priority. We have in place the Personal Protective Equipment and protocols required to treat patients in a safe environment. All Staff Training has been fully conducted and Air Purification units have been installed, in addition to many other measures.
The practice is fully open for routine appointments, albeit with some restrictions in place. If you would like to make an appointment please telephone the practice on 01823 251718 and our staff will be there to help you and guide you through our proceedures.
Prior to any appointment you will be required to complete a Risk Assessment and, if required, update your Medical History Form. These documents are below at Links 1 & 2. Additional information about the running of the Practice in the COVID era are detailed at Links 3 – 5:
- Patient COVID-19 Risk Form – This must be filled in prior to every appointment.
- MEDICAL HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE – To be filled in if there have been any changes since your last visit.
- Changes at the Practice – Details – Some information about how the Practice will be different.
- Changes at the Practice Graphic
- Patient Fees in the COVID-19 Era – Information about our fees.
If you have specific questions please send them to email@example.com with a contact phone number if you would like a call back.