The safety of our patients and staff remains our number one priority. We now have in place the Personal Protective Equipment and protocols required to open the practice shortly. We have some Staff Training to conduct and Air Purification units to install.
We aim to open the Practice, with a very limited capacity around the 25th June 2020. Initially we will be only treating those patients who have had problems during the lockdown period and have contacted us. As such, all our routine appointments remain cancelled
We aim to have the reception manned for routine enquiries from 1st July 2020.
In preparation for us starting to see patients, the following 5 documents are available:
- Patient COVID-19 Risk Form – This must be filled in prior to every appointment.
- MEDICAL HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE – To be filled in if there have been any changes since your last visit.
- Changes at the Practice – Details – Some information about how the Practice will be different.
- Changes at the Practice Graphic
- Patient Fees in the COVID-19 Era – Information about our fees.
If you have specific questions please send them to email@example.com with a contact phone number if you would like a call back.